Key features and details
- PerCP Mouse monoclonal [FN50] to CD69, prediluted
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted
See all CD69 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP Mouse monoclonal [FN50] to CD69, prediluted
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Anti-µ-stimulated Human B lymphocytes.
- Human whole blood
The antibody is conjugated with Peridinin-chlorophyll-protein complex (PerCP) under optimum conditions.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
BSA is high-grade protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe ab135933 conjugate is made from a highly purified antibody (>95% by SDS-PAGE).
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab135930)
- FITC Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (ab135931)
- PE Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (ab135932)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab187772)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab233573)
- APC Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab239281)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab51862)
- APC Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab95609)
FunctionInvolved in lymphocyte proliferation and functions as a signal transmitting receptor in lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and platelets.
Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, epidermal Langerhans cells and platelets.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Developmental stageEarliest inducible cell surface glycoprotein acquired during lymphoid activation.
modificationsConstitutive Ser/Thr phosphorylation in both mature thymocytes and activated T-lymphocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69) antibody
- Activation inducer molecule antibody
- AIM antibody
ab135933 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Ramos-Martínez E et al. Reduction of respiratory infections in asthma patients supplemented with vitamin D is related to increased serum IL-10 and IFN? levels and cathelicidin expression. Cytokine 108:239-246 (2018). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 29402723