Key features and details
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14, prediluted
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: PerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted
See all CD14 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14, prediluted
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
A crude mixture of Human urinary proteins precipitated by ammonium sulphate from the urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria.
- Human blood cells.
Purified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PerCP/Cy5.5® under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (ab194805)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab232910)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab234214)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab269326)
- PerCP Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab269327)
- FITC Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab28061)
- Biotin Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab28118)
- APC Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab60901)
FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
ab157312 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Kozbial A et al. Automated generation of immature dendritic cells in a single-use system. J Immunol Methods 457:53-65 (2018). PubMed: 29625078
- Sing A et al. Yersinia V-antigen exploits toll-like receptor 2 and CD14 for interleukin 10-mediated immunosuppression. J Exp Med 196:1017-24 (2002). PubMed: 12391013
- Funda DP et al. CD14 is expressed and released as soluble CD14 by human intestinal epithelial cells in vitro: lipopolysaccharide activation of epithelial cells revisited. Infect Immun 69:3772-81 (2001). PubMed: 11349042