Key features and details
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14, prediluted
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: PerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted
See all CD14 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14, prediluted
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
A crude mixture of Human urinary proteins precipitated by ammonium sulphate from the urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria.
- Human blood cells.
Purified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PerCP/Cy5.5® under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (ab194805)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab232910)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab234214)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab269326)
- PerCP Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab269327)
- FITC Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab28061)
- Biotin Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab28118)
- APC Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab60901)
FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
ab157312 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Kozbial A et al. Automated generation of immature dendritic cells in a single-use system. J Immunol Methods 457:53-65 (2018). PubMed: 29625078
- Sing A et al. Yersinia V-antigen exploits toll-like receptor 2 and CD14 for interleukin 10-mediated immunosuppression. J Exp Med 196:1017-24 (2002). PubMed: 12391013
- Funda DP et al. CD14 is expressed and released as soluble CD14 by human intestinal epithelial cells in vitro: lipopolysaccharide activation of epithelial cells revisited. Infect Immun 69:3772-81 (2001). PubMed: 11349042