Key features and details
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [3G8] to CD16, prediluted
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: PerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8], prediluted
See all CD16 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [3G8] to CD16, prediluted
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Purified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PerCP/Cy5.5® under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PE Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (ab117117)
- PerCP Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (ab130761)
- Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab176528)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (ab187585)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8], prediluted (ab197141)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (ab234209)
- FITC Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (ab239254)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (ab239275)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD16 antibody [3G8] (ab267386)
FunctionReceptor for the Fc region of IgG. Binds complexed or aggregated IgG and also monomeric IgG. Mediates antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and other antibody-dependent responses, such as phagocytosis.
Tissue specificityExpressed on natural killer cells, macrophages, subpopulation of T-cells, immature thymocytes and placental trophoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsGlycosylated. Contains high mannose- and complex-type oligosaccharides.
The soluble form is produced by a proteolytic cleavage.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Exists also as a soluble receptor.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 16 antibody
- CD 16a antibody
- CD16 antibody
ab157322 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.