Key features and details
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20, prediluted
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20, prediluted
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- PE Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab112461)
- PerCP Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab114860)
- Biotin Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab123487)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab157321)
- PE/DyLight™ 594 Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab187593)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab234204)
- FITC Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab51792)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155376 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 105-8 cells.
Use 5µl in a final volume of 100µl.
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
ab155376 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.