Key features and details
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namePerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12]
See all CD5 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP/Cy5.5® Mouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD5. (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) T cells)
- Flow Cytometry: Human peripheral blood.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab234277 is conjugated with tandem dye PerCP-Cy™5.5 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- APC Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab210296)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab232704)
- PerCP Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab233578)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab234243)
- Biotin Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab239236)
- APC Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab239290)
- PE Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab269293)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab234277 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab234277 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.