Product namePerCP/Cy5.5® Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] - Isotype Control
See all IgG2a isotype controls
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
ab253054 binds to TNP (trinitrophenol), a hapten not expressed on mouse or human cells. It is used as an isotype control for rat IgG2a antibodies.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule. TNP hapten.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from TCS.
RelevanceThere are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant). The IgG2a Ig subclass plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of humoral auto-immunity and protection against pathogens.
- APC Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] - Isotype control (ab253040)
- APC/Cy7® Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3]- Isotype control (ab253043)
- PE Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] - Isotype Control (ab253047)
- PE/Cy5® Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] (PE/Cy5® ) - Isotype Control (ab253049)
- PE/Cy7® Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] - Isotype Control (ab253051)
- violetFluor™ 450 Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] - Isotype Control (ab253065)
- redFluor™ 710 Rat IgG2a, monoclonal [2A3] - Isotype control (ab253074)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab253054 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
This antibody preparation has been quality-tested for flow cytometry using an appropriate cell type. The isotype control should be used at the same concentration as the primary antibody for which it is a control.
ab253054 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.