Product nameAnti-Perilipin 3 / TIP47 antibody
See all Perilipin 3 / TIP47 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Perilipin 3 / TIP47
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Perilipin 3/ TIP47 (N terminal).
- EL4 cell lysate
Previously labelled as Perilipin 3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47639 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23593007|
FunctionRequired for the transport of mannose 6-phosphate receptors (MPR) from endosomes to the trans-Golgi network.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the perilipin family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane. Lipid droplet. Membrane associated on endosomes. Detected in the envelope and the core of lipid bodies and in lipid sails.
- Information by UniProt
- 47 kDa mannose 6-phosphate receptor-binding protein antibody
- 47 kDa MPR binding protein antibody
- 47 kDa MPR-binding protein antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-Perilipin 3 / TIP47 antibody (ab47639) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-Perilipin 3 / TIP47 antibody (ab47639) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : EL4 cells
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
All lanes : Anti-rabbit IgG HRP at 1:10000
Predicted band size: 48 kDa
Observed band size: 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab47639 at 2µg/ml staining M6PRBP1 in rat liver tissue by IHC
This product has been referenced in:
- Vogt DA et al. Lipid droplet-binding protein TIP47 regulates hepatitis C Virus RNA replication through interaction with the viral NS5A protein. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003302 (2013). WB, IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23593007) »
- Cabodevilla AG et al. Cell survival during complete nutrient deprivation depends on lipid droplet-fueled ß-oxidation of fatty acids. J Biol Chem 288:27777-88 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23940052) »