Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to Peripherin
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgY
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
(10mM isotonic 0.9% w/v), pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39374 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionClass-III neuronal intermediate filament protein.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
- Information by UniProt
- NEF 4 antibody
- NEF4 antibody
- Neurofilament 4 (57kD) antibody
ab39374 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Okuda-Ashitaka E et al. Mechanical allodynia in mice with tenascin-X deficiency associated with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. Sci Rep 10:6569 (2020). PubMed: 32300146
- Bleck D et al. Introduction and validation of a new semi-automated method to determine sympathetic fiber density in target tissues. PLoS One 14:e0217475 (2019). PubMed: 31141555
- Tsantoulas C et al. Mice lacking Kcns1 in peripheral neurons show increased basal and neuropathic pain sensitivity. Pain 159:1641-1651 (2018). PubMed: 29697531
- Hill RZ et al. The signaling lipid sphingosine 1-phosphate regulates mechanical pain. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29561262
- Mounir MM et al. Recombinant Amelogenin Protein Induces Apical Closure and Pulp Regeneration in Open-apex, Nonvital Permanent Canine Teeth. J Endod 42:402-12 (2016). PubMed: 26709200