Publishing research using ab59538? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59538 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Dai X et al. Peroxiredoxin 1 protein interacts with influenza virus ribonucleoproteins and is required for efficient virus replication. Vaccine 36:4540-4547 (2018). PubMed: 29921490
- Bhopale KK et al. Proteomic Profiling of Liver and Plasma in Chronic Ethanol Feeding Model of Hepatic Alcohol Dehydrogenase-Deficient Deer Mice. Alcohol Clin Exp Res 41:1675-1685 (2017). PubMed: 28792616
- Liu CH et al. Peroxiredoxin 1 induces inflammatory cytokine response and predicts outcome of cardiogenic shock patients necessitating extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: an observational cohort study and translational approach. J Transl Med 14:114 (2016). PubMed: 27142532
- Taniuchi K et al. Peroxiredoxin 1 promotes pancreatic cancer cell invasion by modulating p38 MAPK activity. Pancreas 44:331-40 (2015). PubMed: 25426613
- McDonald C et al. Peroxiredoxin proteins protect MCF-7 breast cancer cells from doxorubicin-induced toxicity. Int J Oncol 45:219-26 (2014). PubMed: 24789097
- Boytard L et al. Role of proinflammatory CD68(+) mannose receptor(-) macrophages in peroxiredoxin-1 expression and in abdominal aortic aneurysms in humans. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 33:431-8 (2013). WB, IHC-P, IF ; Human . PubMed: 23241402
- Elamin A et al. Peroxiredoxin V: A candidate breast tumor marker of population specificity. Mol Clin Oncol 1:541-549 (2013). PubMed: 24649208
- Singer E et al. Stromal response to prostate cancer: nanotechnology-based detection of thioredoxin-interacting protein partners distinguishes prostate cancer associated stroma from that of benign prostatic hyperplasia. PLoS One 8:e60562 (2013). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 23762225
- Klebe S et al. Peroxiredoxin I and II in Human Eyes: Cellular Distribution and Association with Pterygium and DNA Damage. J Histochem Cytochem N/A:N/A (2013). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24152995
- Edgar RS et al. Peroxiredoxins are conserved markers of circadian rhythms. Nature 485:459-64 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 22622569
- O'Neill JS & Reddy AB Circadian clocks in human red blood cells. Nature 469:498-503 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21270888
- O'Dwyer D et al. The proteomics of colorectal cancer: identification of a protein signature associated with prognosis. PLoS One 6:e27718 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 22125622
- Minamide LS et al. Isolation and characterization of cytoplasmic cofilin-actin rods. J Biol Chem 285:5450-60 (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 20022956