Publishing research using ab59542? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59542 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Zhang H et al. Differential expression of peroxiredoxin 3 in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncotarget 8:3471-3480 (2017). WB . PubMed: 27966448
- Jayaram DT et al. Nanoparticle-induced oxidation of corona proteins initiates an oxidative stress response in cells. Nanoscale 9:7595-7601 (2017). PubMed: 28537609
- Huang Y et al. Biological effects of pyrroloquinoline quinone on liver damage in Bmi-1 knockout mice. Exp Ther Med 10:451-458 (2015). PubMed: 26622336
- McDonald C et al. Peroxiredoxin proteins protect MCF-7 breast cancer cells from doxorubicin-induced toxicity. Int J Oncol 45:219-26 (2014). PubMed: 24789097
- Jiang H et al. Expression of peroxiredoxin 1 and 4 promotes human lung cancer malignancy. Am J Cancer Res 4:445-60 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25232487
- Meng Y et al. Downregulated expression of peroxiredoxin 4 in granulosa cells from polycystic ovary syndrome. PLoS One 8:e76460 (2013). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24098506
- Rowe DD et al. Human Umbilical Cord Blood Cells Protect Oligodendrocytes from Brain Ischemia through Akt Signal Transduction. J Biol Chem 287:4177-87 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 22158864
- Schrötter A et al. The amyloid precursor protein (APP) family members are key players in S-adenosylmethionine formation by MAT2A and modify BACE1 and PSEN1 gene expression-relevance for Alzheimer's disease. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:1274-88 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22879628
- Aon-Bertolino ML et al. Thioredoxin and glutaredoxin system proteins-immunolocalization in the rat central nervous system. Biochim Biophys Acta 1810:93-110 (2011). PubMed: 20620191
- O'Flaherty C & de Souza AR Hydrogen peroxide modifies human sperm peroxiredoxins in a dose-dependent manner. Biol Reprod 84:238-47 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20864641
- Jamaluddin M et al. Role of peroxiredoxin 1 and peroxiredoxin 4 in protection of respiratory syncytial virus-induced cysteinyl oxidation of nuclear cytoskeletal proteins. J Virol 84:9533-45 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20610706
- Rowe DD et al. Cord blood administration induces oligodendrocyte survival through alterations in gene expression. Brain Res 1366:172-88 (2010). PubMed: 20883670