Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Peroxiredoxin 5
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody
See all Peroxiredoxin 5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Peroxiredoxin 5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
- Human brain tissue.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 0.2ml of sterile distilled water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86086 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining.|
|IHC-Fr||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionReduces hydrogen peroxide and alkyl hydroperoxides with reducing equivalents provided through the thioredoxin system. Involved in intracellular redox signaling.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peroxiredoxin 2 family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Cytoplasm. Peroxisome.
- Information by UniProt
- ACR1 antibody
- Alu co repressor 1 antibody
- Alu corepressor 1 antibody
ab86086 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wang G et al. The Prognosis Of Peroxiredoxin Family In Breast Cancer. Cancer Manag Res 11:9685-9699 (2019). PubMed: 31814764
- Ma Y et al. Knockdown of peroxiredoxin 5 inhibits the growth of osteoarthritic chondrocytes via upregulating Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Free Radic Biol Med 76C:251-260 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25236745