Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [RTO] to PF4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-PF4 antibody [RTO]
See all PF4 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [RTO] to PF4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Does not react with: Mouse
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human PF4.
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysate: Human Platelet
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49735 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
FunctionReleased during platelet aggregation. Neutralizes the anticoagulant effect of heparin because it binds more strongly to heparin than to the chondroitin-4-sulfate chains of the carrier molecule. Chemotactic for neutrophils and monocytes. Inhibits endothelial cell proliferation, the short form is a more potent inhibitor than the longer form.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsBinds non-covalently to a proteoglycan molecule.
- Information by UniProt
- C-X-C motif chemokine 4 antibody
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 4 antibody
- Chemokine (CXC motif) ligand 4 antibody
Anti-PF4 antibody [RTO] (ab49735) at 1 µg/ml + Human Platelet (Human adult normal cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 20 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Observed band size: 11 kDa
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab49735 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wang X et al. Effects of CXCL4/CXCR3 on the lipopolysaccharide-induced injury in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. J Cell Physiol 234:22378-22385 (2019). PubMed: 31073998
- Zabini D et al. Angiostatic factors in the pulmonary endarterectomy material from chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension patients cause endothelial dysfunction. PLoS One 7:e43793 (2012). IHC . PubMed: 22916307
- Li Y et al. Elevated expression of CXC chemokines in pediatric osteosarcoma patients. Cancer 117:207-17 (2011). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 20806347
- Shi L et al. Discovery and identification of potential biomarkers of pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Proteome Sci 7:7 (2009). PubMed: 19291297
- Reilly MP et al. Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia/thrombosis in a transgenic mouse model requires human platelet factor 4 and platelet activation through FcgammaRIIA. Blood 98:2442-7 (2001). PubMed: 11588041
- Arepally GM et al. Characterization of a murine monoclonal antibody that mimics heparin-induced thrombocytopenia antibodies. Blood 95:1533-40 (2000). PubMed: 10688805