Product nameAnti-PF4 antibody [RTO]
See all PF4 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [RTO] to PF4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Does not react with: Mouse
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human PF4.
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysate: Human Platelet
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49735 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 50 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionReleased during platelet aggregation. Neutralizes the anticoagulant effect of heparin because it binds more strongly to heparin than to the chondroitin-4-sulfate chains of the carrier molecule. Chemotactic for neutrophils and monocytes. Inhibits endothelial cell proliferation, the short form is a more potent inhibitor than the longer form.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsBinds non-covalently to a proteoglycan molecule.
- Information by UniProt
- C-X-C motif chemokine 4 antibody
- Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 4 antibody
- Chemokine (CXC motif) ligand 4 antibody
Anti-PF4 antibody [RTO] (ab49735) at 1 µg/ml + Human Platelet (Human adult normal cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 20 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Observed band size: 11 kDa
Exposure time: 20 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Zabini D et al. Angiostatic factors in the pulmonary endarterectomy material from chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension patients cause endothelial dysfunction. PLoS One 7:e43793 (2012). IHC . Read more (PubMed: 22916307) »
- Li Y et al. Elevated expression of CXC chemokines in pediatric osteosarcoma patients. Cancer 117:207-17 (2011). IHC ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20806347) »