Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55944 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
FunctionSynthesis and degradation of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate.
Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
modificationsPhosphorylation by AMPK stimulates activity.
- Information by UniProt
- 6 phosphofructo 2 kinase/ fructose 2,6 bisphosphatase antibody
- 6 phosphofructo 2 kinase/fructose 2,6 biphosphatase 3 antibody
- 6-bisphosphatase antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Tudzarova S et al. Two ubiquitin ligases, APC/C-Cdh1 and SKP1-CUL1-F (SCF)-beta-TrCP, sequentially regulate glycolysis during the cell cycle. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:5278-83 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21402913) »