Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PFKFB3
- Suitable for: IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PFKFB3 antibody
See all PFKFB3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PFKFB3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 457 and 520 of Human PFKFB3 (NP_004557).
- A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2 This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human breast fibroadenoma.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96699 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
FunctionSynthesis and degradation of fructose 2,6-bisphosphate.
Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family.
modificationsPhosphorylation by AMPK stimulates activity.
- Information by UniProt
- 6 phosphofructo 2 kinase/ fructose 2,6 bisphosphatase antibody
- 6 phosphofructo 2 kinase/fructose 2,6 biphosphatase 3 antibody
- 6-bisphosphatase antibody
All lanes : Anti-PFKFB3 antibody (ab96699) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
PFKFB3 was immunoprecipitated using 0.5mg A431 whole cell extract, 5µg of Rabbit polyclonal to PFKFB3 and 50µl of protein G magnetic beads (+). No antibody was added to the control (-).
The antibody was incubated under agitation with Protein G beads for 10min, A431 whole cell extract lysate diluted in RIPA buffer was added to each sample and incubated for a further 10min under agitation.
Proteins were eluted by addition of 40µl SDS loading buffer and incubated for 10min at 70oC; 10µl of each sample was separated on a SDS PAGE gel, transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane, blocked with 5% BSA and probed with ab96699.
Secondary: Mouse monoclonal [SB62a] Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG light chain (HRP) (ab99697).
Band: 70kDa: PFKFB3.
ab96699 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Peng F et al. PFKFB3 is involved in breast cancer proliferation, migration, invasion and angiogenesis. Int J Oncol 52:945-954 (2018). PubMed: 29393396
- Zheng X et al. LncRNA wires up Hippo and Hedgehog signaling to reprogramme glucose metabolism. EMBO J 36:3325-3335 (2017). PubMed: 28963395
- Arts RJ et al. Transcriptional and metabolic reprogramming induce an inflammatory phenotype in non-medullary thyroid carcinoma-induced macrophages. Oncoimmunology 5:e1229725 (2016). PubMed: 28123869
- Li Z et al. Plk1 phosphorylation of PTEN causes a tumor-promoting metabolic state. Mol Cell Biol 34:3642-61 (2014). PubMed: 25047839
- Esen E et al. WNT-LRP5 signaling induces Warburg effect through mTORC2 activation during osteoblast differentiation. Cell Metab 17:745-55 (2013). PubMed: 23623748