Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PFKL
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PFKL antibody
See all PFKL primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PFKL
SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Fructose 6 Phosphate Kinase Liver type (isoenzyme B).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected within aa 650~700 of human PFKL (C-Terminal).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37583 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
RelevancePFKL is the Liver isozyme of PFK (Phosphofructokinase), which is a tetrameric enzyme that catalyzes a key step in glycolysis, namely the conversion of D-fructose 6-phosphate to D-fructose 1,6-bisphosphate. Separate genes encode a muscle subunit (M) and a liver subunit (L). PFK from muscle is a homotetramer of M subunits, PFK from liver is a homotetramer of L-subunits, while PFK from platelets can be composed of any tetrameric combination of M and L subunits.
- PFK liver isoenzyme antibody
- 6 phosphofructokinase, liver type antibody
- K6PL antibody
Anti-PFKL antibody (ab37583) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 85 kDa
Observed band size: 85 kDa
Staining of Fructose 6 Phosphate Kinase on Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human hepatocarcinoma tissue, using ab37583 at a 1/50 dilution (a peroxidase-conjugated the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining was used).
This data demonstrates the use of this antibody for immunohistochemistry; clinical relevance has not been evaluated.
ab37583 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Fujiwara H et al. Mutant IDH1 confers resistance to energy stress in normal biliary cells through PFKP-induced aerobic glycolysis and AMPK activation. Sci Rep 9:18859 (2019). PubMed: 31827136
- Wang H et al. The metabolic function of cyclin D3-CDK6 kinase in cancer cell survival. Nature 546:426-430 (2017). PubMed: 28607489
- Li B et al. Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase opposes renal carcinoma progression. Nature 513:251-5 (2014). PubMed: 25043030
- Zhong L et al. The Histone Deacetylase Sirt6 Regulates Glucose Homeostasis via Hif1alpha. Cell 140:280-293 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20141841