Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8042] to PGAM1
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PGAM1 antibody [EPR8042]
See all PGAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8042] to PGAM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PGAM1 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Jurkat, Human fetal muscle, A431, and Raji cell lysates; permeabilized Raji cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.50 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInterconversion of 3- and 2-phosphoglycerate with 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate as the primer of the reaction. Can also catalyze the reaction of EC 184.108.40.206 (synthase) and EC 220.127.116.11 (phosphatase), but with a reduced activity.
Tissue specificityIn mammalian tissues there are two types of phosphoglycerate mutase isozymes: type-M in muscles and type-B in other tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphoglycerate mutase family. BPG-dependent PGAM subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- BPG dependent PGAM 1 antibody
- BPG dependent PGAM1 antibody
- BPG-dependent PGAM 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-PGAM1 antibody [EPR8042] (ab129191) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysates
Lane 2 : Human fetal muscle cell lysates
Lane 3 : A431 cell lysates
Lane 4 : Raji cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 29 kDa
ab129191 at 1/100 dilution staining PGAM1 in permeabilized Raji cells by Flow cytometry or a rabbit IgG negative control (green).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab129191 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhao Y & Zhang S PGAM1 knockdown is associated with busulfan-induced hypospermatogenesis and spermatogenic cell apoptosis. Mol Med Rep 19:2497-2502 (2019). PubMed: 30720109
- Zhang D et al. Phosphoglycerate Mutase 1 Predicts the Poor Prognosis of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma and is Associated with Cell Migration. J Cancer 8:1943-1951 (2017). PubMed: 28819393
- Oslund RC et al. Bisphosphoglycerate mutase controls serine pathway flux via 3-phosphoglycerate. Nat Chem Biol 13:1081-1087 (2017). PubMed: 28805803