Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR15241] to PGM1 - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PGM1 antibody [EPR15241] - BSA and Azide free
See all PGM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR15241] to PGM1 - BSA and Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PGM1 aa 550 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P36871
Ab251158 is the carrier-free version of ab192876. This format is designed for use in antibody labeling, including fluorochromes, metal isotopes, oligonucleotides, enzymes.
Our carrier-free formats are supplied in a buffer free of BSA, sodium azide and glycerol for higher conjugation efficiency.
Use our conjugation kits for antibody conjugates that are ready-to-use in as little as 20 minutes with <1 minute hands-on-time and 100% antibody recovery: available for fluorescent dyes, HRP, biotin and gold.
ab251158 is compatible with the Maxpar® Antibody Labeling Kit from Fluidigm.
Maxpar® is a trademark of Fluidigm Canada Inc.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab29293)
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- Mouse heart normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab30291)
- NIH 3T3 whole cell lysate (ab7179)
- RAW 264.7 whole cell lysate (ab7187)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
- 293T whole cell lysate (ab95494)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab251158 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionThis enzyme participates in both the breakdown and synthesis of glucose.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in PGM1 are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 14 (GSD14) [MIM:612934]. A metabolic disorder resulting in a myopathy characterized by exercise-induced intolerance with episodes of rhabdomyolysis, normal elevation of lactate, and hyperammonemia on a forearm-exercise test.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphohexose mutase family.
- Information by UniProt
- CDG1T antibody
- Glucose phosphomutase 1 antibody
- GSD14 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab251158 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.