Publishing research using ab108986? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108986 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Rajendran PS et al. Identification of peripheral neural circuits that regulate heart rate using optogenetic and viral vector strategies. Nat Commun 10:1944 (2019). PubMed: 31028266
- Gao H et al. UCHL1 regulates muscle fibers and mTORC1 activity in skeletal muscle. Life Sci 233:116699 (2019). PubMed: 31356902
- Tang SC et al. Pancreatic neuro-insular network in young mice revealed by 3D panoramic histology. Diabetologia 61:158-167 (2018). PubMed: 28864913
- Yao W et al. IRE1a siRNA relieves endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis and alleviates diabetic peripheral neuropathy in vivo and in vitro. Sci Rep 8:2579 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29416111
- Gordon WC et al. A Nonsteroidal Novel Formulation Targeting Inflammatory and Pruritus-Related Mediators Modulates Experimental Allergic Contact Dermatitis. Dermatol Ther (Heidelb) 8:111-126 (2018). PubMed: 29453524
- Luo P et al. Enteric glial cell activation protects enteric neurons from damage due to diabetes in part via the promotion of neurotrophic factor release. Neurogastroenterol Motil 30:e13368 (2018). PubMed: 29740907
- Dutta Banik D et al. TRPM4 and TRPM5 are both required for normal signaling in taste receptor cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E772-E781 (2018). PubMed: 29311301
- Pham TL et al. Mouse strains and sexual divergence in corneal innervation and nerve regeneration. FASEB J N/A:fj201801957R (2018). PubMed: 30561223
- Pham TL et al. Defining a mechanistic link between pigment epithelium-derived factor, docosahexaenoic acid, and corneal nerve regeneration. J Biol Chem 292:18486-18499 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28972155
- Kulkarni S et al. Adult enteric nervous system in health is maintained by a dynamic balance between neuronal apoptosis and neurogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E3709-E3718 (2017). PubMed: 28420791
- Chen YL et al. Small interfering RNA targeting nerve growth factor alleviates allergic airway hyperresponsiveness. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 3:e158 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 24714423
- Fu YY et al. 3-D imaging and illustration of mouse intestinal neurovascular complex. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 304:G1-11 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23086917
- Hua TE et al. 3-D neurohistology of transparent tongue in health and injury with optical clearing. Front Neuroanat 7:36 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24155698
- Liu YA et al. Optical clearing improves the imaging depth and signal-to-noise ratio for digital analysis and three-dimensional projection of the human enteric nervous system. Neurogastroenterol Motil 23:e446-57 (2011). PubMed: 21895876