Key features and details
- Guinea pig polyclonal to PGP9.5 - Neuronal Marker
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PGP9.5 antibody - Neuronal Marker
See all PGP9.5 primary antibodies
DescriptionGuinea pig polyclonal to PGP9.5 - Neuronal Marker
Host speciesGuinea pig
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Macaque monkey
- IF: DU145 cell line
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||1/50 - 1/500.|
FunctionUbiquitin-protein hydrolase involved both in the processing of ubiquitin precursors and of ubiquitinated proteins. This enzyme is a thiol protease that recognizes and hydrolyzes a peptide bond at the C-terminal glycine of ubiquitin. Also binds to free monoubiquitin and may prevent its degradation in lysosomes. The homodimer may have ATP-independent ubiquitin ligase activity.
Tissue specificityFound in neuronal cell bodies and processes throughout the neocortex (at protein level). Expressed in neurons and cells of the diffuse neuroendocrine system and their tumors. Weakly expressed in ovary. Down-regulated in brains from Parkinson disease and Alzheimer disease patients.
Involvement in diseaseParkinson disease 5
Neurodegeneration with optic atrophy, childhood-onset
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C12 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. About 30% of total UCHL1 is associated with membranes in brain.
- Information by UniProt
- Epididymis luminal protein 117 antibody
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 53 antibody
- HEL 117 antibody
ab10410 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Danilova T et al. Mesencephalic Astrocyte-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (MANF) Is Highly Expressed in Mouse Tissues With Metabolic Function. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 10:765 (2019). PubMed: 31781038
- Dias DO et al. Reducing Pericyte-Derived Scarring Promotes Recovery after Spinal Cord Injury. Cell 173:153-165.e22 (2018). PubMed: 29502968
- Wang Z et al. Chronic constriction injury-induced microRNA-146a-5p alleviates neuropathic pain through suppression of IRAK1/TRAF6 signaling pathway. J Neuroinflammation 15:179 (2018). IHC (PFA fixed) ; Rat . PubMed: 29885668
- Chan KY et al. Engineered AAVs for efficient noninvasive gene delivery to the central and peripheral nervous systems. Nat Neurosci 20:1172-1179 (2017). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 28671695
- Sidorova YA et al. A Novel Small Molecule GDNF Receptor RET Agonist, BT13, Promotes Neurite Growth from Sensory Neurons in Vitro and Attenuates Experimental Neuropathy in the Rat. Front Pharmacol 8:365 (2017). IHC . PubMed: 28680400
- Buckinx R et al. Transient receptor potential vanilloid type 1 channel (TRPV1) immunolocalization in the murine enteric nervous system is affected by the targeted C-terminal epitope of the applied antibody. J Histochem Cytochem 61:421-32 (2013). PubMed: 23482327