Publishing research using ab176756? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab176756 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Pilling D et al. Different Isoforms of the Neuronal Guidance Molecule Slit2 Directly Cause Chemoattraction or Chemorepulsion of Human Neutrophils. J Immunol 202:239-248 (2019). PubMed: 30510066
- Lahrouchi N et al. Homozygous frameshift mutations in FAT1 cause a syndrome characterized by colobomatous-microphthalmia, ptosis, nephropathy and syndactyly. Nat Commun 10:1180 (2019). PubMed: 30862798
- Chen L et al. Mitotic activity patterns and cytoskeletal changes throughout the progression of diapause developmental program in Daphnia. BMC Cell Biol 19:30 (2018). PubMed: 30594127
- Yang X et al. Cadherins in the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) revisited: P-cadherin is the highly dominant cadherin expressed in human and mouse RPE in vivo. PLoS One 13:e0191279 (2018). PubMed: 29338041
- Chanda A et al. Electrospun chitosan/polycaprolactone-hyaluronic acid bilayered scaffold for potential wound healing applications. Int J Biol Macromol 116:774-785 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29777811
- Wong MK et al. Extracellular matrix surface regulates self-assembly of three-dimensional placental trophoblast spheroids. PLoS One 13:e0199632 (2018). PubMed: 29940046
- De Gaetano GV et al. The Streptococcus agalactiae cell wall-anchored protein PbsP mediates adhesion to and invasion of epithelial cells by exploiting the host vitronectin/av integrin axis. Mol Microbiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30030946
- Li CX et al. 'Obligate' anaerobic Salmonella strain YB1 suppresses liver tumor growth and metastasis in nude mice. Oncol Lett 13:177-183 (2017). PubMed: 28123538
- Naranda J et al. Isolation and characterization of human articular chondrocytes from surgical waste after total knee arthroplasty (TKA). PeerJ 5:e3079 (2017). PubMed: 28344902
- Chen Q et al. Growth-induced stress enhances epithelial-mesenchymal transition induced by IL-6 in clear cell renal cell carcinoma via the Akt/GSK-3ß/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Oncogenesis 6:e375 (2017). PubMed: 28846080