Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PHAP1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PHAP1 antibody
See all PHAP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PHAP1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Zebrafish
- Jurkat cell lysate, Human heart.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.|
Titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
FunctionImplicated in a number of cellular processes, including proliferation, differentiation, caspase-dependent and caspase-independent apoptosis, suppression of transformation (tumor suppressor), inhibition of protein phosphatase 2A, regulation of mRNA trafficking and stability in association with ELAVL1, and inhibition of acetyltransferases as part of the INHAT (inhibitor of histone acetyltransferases) complex. Plays a role in E4F1-mediated transcriptional repression.
Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested. Highly expressed in kidney and skeletal muscle, moderate levels of expression in brain, placenta and pancreas, and weakly expressed in lung. Found in all regions of the brain examined (amygdala, caudate nucleus, corpus callosum, hippocampus and thalamus), with highest levels in amygdala.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ANP32 family.
Contains 4 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
The N-terminus is blocked.
Some glutamate residues are glycylated by TTLL8. This modification occurs exclusively on glutamate residues and results in a glycine chain on the gamma-carboxyl group.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum. Translocates to the cytoplasm during the process of neuritogenesis (By similarity). Shuttles between nucleus and cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- acidic (leucine-rich) nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family, member A antibody
- Acidic leucine-rich nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member A antibody
- Acidic nuclear phosphoprotein 32 family member A antibody
Lane 1 : Marker
Lane 2 : Anti-PHAP1 antibody (ab51013) at 1.25 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg/ml with skim milk/ PBS at 5 %
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 28 kDa
Observed band size: 28 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
ab51013 at 4.0 µg/ml staining myocardial cells from human heart; paraffin embedded; magnification 400x.
ab51013 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Domingues P et al. Profiling host ANP32A splicing landscapes to predict influenza A virus polymerase adaptation. Nat Commun 10:3396 (2019). PubMed: 31363119
- Staller E et al. ANP32 Proteins Are Essential for Influenza Virus Replication in Human Cells. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31217244
- Long JS et al. Species difference in ANP32A underlies influenza A virus polymerase host restriction. Nature 529:101-4 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26738596