Publishing research using ab30782? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab30782 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li D et al. Armadillo repeat containing 12 promotes neuroblastoma progression through interaction with retinoblastoma binding protein 4. Nat Commun 9:2829 (2018). PubMed: 30026490
- Tang LR et al. Prolyl hydroxylase domain 3 influences the radiotherapy efficacy of pancreatic cancer cells by targeting hypoxia-inducible factor-1a. Onco Targets Ther 11:8507-8515 (2018). PubMed: 30555241
- Xia YJ et al. PHD3 affects gastric cancer progression by negatively regulating HIF1A. Mol Med Rep 16:6882-6889 (2017). PubMed: 28901473
- Ognibene M et al. Immunohistochemical analysis of PDK1, PHD3 and HIF-1a expression defines the hypoxic status of neuroblastoma tumors. PLoS One 12:e0187206 (2017). PubMed: 29117193
- Soler Palacios B et al. Macrophages from the synovium of active rheumatoid arthritis exhibit an activin A-dependent pro-inflammatory profile. J Pathol 235:515-26 (2015). PubMed: 25319955
- Van Welden S et al. Differential expression of prolyl hydroxylase 1 in patients with ulcerative colitis versus patients with Crohn's disease/infectious colitis and healthy controls. J Inflamm (Lond) 10:36 (2013). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24257430
- Escribese MM et al. The prolyl hydroxylase PHD3 identifies proinflammatory macrophages and its expression is regulated by activin A. J Immunol 189:1946-54 (2012). PubMed: 22778395
- Chintala S et al. Se-methylselenocysteine sensitizes hypoxic tumor cells to irinotecan by targeting hypoxia-inducible factor 1alpha. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 66:899-911 (2010). PubMed: 20066420
- Tennant DA & Gottlieb E HIF prolyl hydroxylase-3 mediates alpha-ketoglutarate-induced apoptosis and tumor suppression. J Mol Med 88:839-49 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20383689
- Zolk O et al. Activation of negative regulators of the hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) pathway in human end-stage heart failure. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 376:315-20 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18782560