- References (9)
Publishing research using ab120297? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120297 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Han Y et al. Tumor-associated macrophages promote lung metastasis and induce epithelial-mesenchymal transition in osteosarcoma by activating the COX-2/STAT3 axis. Cancer Lett 440-441:116-125 (2019). PubMed: 30343113
- Huang L et al. CD8+ T cells with high TGF-ß1 expression cause lymph node fibrosis following HIV infection. Mol Med Rep 18:77-86 (2018). PubMed: 29749506
- Fu G et al. Theaflavin alleviates inflammatory response and brain injury induced by cerebral hemorrhage via inhibiting the nuclear transcription factor kappa ß-related pathway in rats. Drug Des Devel Ther 12:1609-1619 (2018). PubMed: 29928110
- Koellensperger E et al. The impact of human adipose tissue-derived stem cells on breast cancer cells: implications for cell-assisted lipotransfers in breast reconstruction. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:121 (2017). PubMed: 28545495
- Wang Y et al. Sequential posttranslational modifications regulate PKC degradation. Mol Biol Cell 27:410-20 (2016). PubMed: 26564794
- Rodriguez-Garcia M et al. Phenotype and susceptibility to HIV infection of CD4(+) Th17 cells in the human female reproductive tract. Mucosal Immunol : (2014). PubMed: 24759207
- Macrae K et al. Defining the role of DAG, mitochondrial function, and lipid deposition in palmitate-induced proinflammatory signaling and its counter-modulation by palmitoleate. J Lipid Res 54:2366-78 (2013). PubMed: 23833248
- Green CJ et al. Counter-modulation of fatty acid-induced pro-inflammatory nuclear factor ?B signalling in rat skeletal muscle cells by AMP-activated protein kinase. Biochem J 435:463-74 (2011). PubMed: 21323644
- Pryazhnikov E et al. Unusually Strong Temperature Dependence of P2X3 Receptor Traffic to the Plasma Membrane. Front Cell Neurosci 5:27 (2011). PubMed: 22194716