Publishing research using ab83377? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab83377 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Coleman DN et al. Hepatic betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase and methionine synthase activity and intermediates of the methionine cycle are altered by choline supply during negative energy balance in Holstein cows. J Dairy Sci 102:8305-8318 (2019). PubMed: 31301838
- Zhao M et al. Chronic folate deficiency induces glucose and lipid metabolism disorders and subsequent cognitive dysfunction in mice. PLoS One 13:e0202910 (2018). PubMed: 30153273
- Promeneur D et al. Aquaglyceroporin PbAQP is required for efficient progression through the liver stage of Plasmodium infection. Sci Rep 8:655 (2018). PubMed: 29330527
- Hijazi M et al. Restrained Phosphatidylcholine Synthesis in a Cellular Model of Down's Syndrome is Associated with the Overexpression of Dyrk1A. Mol Neurobiol 54:1092-1100 (2017). PubMed: 26803494
- Chen YD et al. Functional roles of C/EBPa and SUMO-modification in lung development. Int J Mol Med 40:1037-1046 (2017). PubMed: 28902364
- Jia M et al. Estrogen Receptor a Promotes Breast Cancer by Reprogramming Choline Metabolism. Cancer Res 76:5634-5646 (2016). PubMed: 27457520
- Kular J et al. Choline kinase ß mutant mice exhibit reduced phosphocholine, elevated osteoclast activity, and low bone mass. J Biol Chem 290:1729-42 (2015). PubMed: 25451916
- Duangjit S et al. Role of the charge, carbon chain length, and content of surfactant on the skin penetration of meloxicam-loaded liposomes. Int J Nanomedicine 9:2005-17 (2014). PubMed: 24851047
- Degagné E et al. Sphingosine-1-phosphate lyase downregulation promotes colon carcinogenesis through STAT3-activated microRNAs. J Clin Invest 124:5368-84 (2014). PubMed: 25347472