Product nameAnti-Phospho S6K Peptide Substrate antibody (HRP)
See all Phospho S6K Peptide Substrate primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Phospho S6K Peptide Substrate (HRP)
SpecificitySpecifically reacts with phosphorylated S6 peptide substrate. Does not cross-react with the non-phosphorylated substrate peptide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Other, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- Biotinylated S6 peptide phosphorylated with S6K or PKC.
Antigen is based on the versatile phospho-S6 substrate peptide(KRRRLApSLR). The S6 substrate peptide (KRRRLASLR) is well documented as a substrate for p70 S6K and other kinases such as PKC, PKM and PKA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesImmunoaffinity chromatography with KRRRLApSLR on agarose, following immuno-absorption with KRRRLASLR on agarose.
Primary antibody notesAntigen is based on the versatile phospho-S6 substrate peptide(KRRRLApSLR). The S6 substrate peptide (KRRRLASLR) is well documented as a substrate for p70 S6K and other kinases such as PKC, PKM and PKA.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9974 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Other||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Immuno-capture assay of kinase: Use immobilized at 5 mg/mL in carbonate buffer (pH8.5-9.0).
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 mg/ml.|
ab9974 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.