Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y102] to Phospholipase A2 activator protein (PLAP)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-Phospholipase A2 activator protein (PLAP) antibody [Y102]
See all Phospholipase A2 activator protein (PLAP) primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y102] to Phospholipase A2 activator protein (PLAP)
Specificityab32354 recognises Phospholipase A2 activator protein (PLAP).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICCmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Phospholipase A2 activator protein (PLAP) aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- MCF-7 and K562 cell lysates and human lung metastatic cancer tissue.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32354 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 81 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionInvolved in the maintenance of ubiquitin levels.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat PLAP family.
Contains 6 ARM repeats.
Contains 1 PFU domain.
Contains 1 PUL domain.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
DomainThe PUL domain is composed of 6 armadillo-like repeats and mediates the interaction with VCP C-terminus.
The PFU domain mediates interaction with ubiquitin.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ11281 antibody
- FLJ12699 antibody
- Glycerophosphatase antibody
All lanes : Anti-Phospholipase A2 activator protein (PLAP) antibody [Y102] (ab32354) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF-7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 80 kDa
Observed band size: 81 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung metastatic cancer using ab32354 at 1/50 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab32354 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Hülsmann J et al. AP-SWATH Reveals Direct Involvement of VCP/p97 in Integrated Stress Response Signaling Through Facilitating CReP/PPP1R15B Degradation. Mol Cell Proteomics 17:1295-1307 (2018). PubMed: 29599191
- Lin Q et al. Inhibition of CD9 expression reduces the metastatic capacity of human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line MHCC97-H. Int J Oncol 53:266-274 (2018). PubMed: 29749468
- Zhang F et al. Alteration in the activation state of new inflammation-associated targets by phospholipase A2-activating protein (PLAA). Cell Signal 20:844-61 (2008). PubMed: 18291623
- Alexandru G et al. UBXD7 binds multiple ubiquitin ligases and implicates p97 in HIF1alpha turnover. Cell 134:804-16 (2008). PubMed: 18775313