Product nameAnti-Phospholipase C beta 3 antibody
See all Phospholipase C beta 3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Phospholipase C beta 3
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total Phospholipase C beta 3 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
A synthetic non-phosphopeptide designed around the phosphorylation site of serine 1105, of human Phospholipase C beta 3.
- Human brain tissue (IHC).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 137 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 137 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionThe production of the second messenger molecules diacylglycerol (DAG) and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) is mediated by activated phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C enzymes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 PI-PLC X-box domain.
Contains 1 PI-PLC Y-box domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 5 bisphosphate phosphodiesterase beta 3 antibody
- 1-phosphatidylinositol-4 antibody
- 5-bisphosphate phosphodiesterase beta-3 antibody
Paraffin-embedded human brain tissue stained for phospholipase C beta 3, using ab52199 (1/100). The right hand panel represents a negative control in which ab52199 has been pre-incubated with the immunizing (blocking) peptide.
All lanes : Anti-Phospholipase C beta 3 antibody (ab52199) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HeLa cells treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30min).
Lane 2 : Extracts from HeLa cells treated with PMA (125ng/ml, 30min). For this panel, ab52199 was pre-incubated with the immunizing (blocking) peptide.
Predicted band size: 137 kDa
Observed band size: 137 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Béziau DM et al. Expression of phosphoinositide-specific phospholipase C isoforms in native endothelial cells. PLoS One 10:e0123769 (2015). WB, IHC-P . Read more (PubMed: 25875657) »
- Feng J et al. Thromboxane-induced contractile response of human coronary arterioles is diminished after cardioplegic arrest. Ann Thorac Surg 92:829-36 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21871266) »