Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Phosphotyrosine
- Suitable for: ELISA, IP, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Phosphotyrosine antibody
See all Phosphotyrosine primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Phosphotyrosine
SpecificityRecognize proteins and peptides phosphorylated on tyrosine residues. No cross-reaction with phosphoserine and threonine.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IP, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Phosphotyrosine conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH). Iodoacetylphosphotyramine KLH conjugates
- Use Vanadium treated cell culture (30 min) for Western Blotting and Tyrosine-phosphorylated peptide for ELISA. Human breast cancer tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.114% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity purified with phospho-tyrosine on agarose and competitively eluted with N-acetylated phospho-tyrosine.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9319 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. 10 µg/500 µg protein sample.|
RelevanceThe phosphorylation of specific tyrosine residues has been shown to be a primary mechanism of signal transduction during normal mitogenesis, cell cycle progression and oncogenic transformation, its role in other areas such as differentiation and gap junction communication, is a matter of active and ongoing research. Antibodies that specifically recognize phosphorylated tyrosine residues have proved to be invaluable to the study of tyrosine phosphorylated proteins and the biochemical pathways in which they function.
All lanes : Anti-Phosphotyrosine antibody (ab9319) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 5 ul of crude protein from of HeLa cell lysate treated with fetal calf serum
Lane 2 : 15 ul of crude protein from HeLa cell lysate treated with fetal calf serum
Lane 3 : 5 ul of crude protein from HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : 15 ul of crude protein from HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 2 mg/ml per lane.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of human breast cancer with ab9319
ab9319 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ramani K et al. Role of A-Kinase Anchoring Protein Phosphorylation in Alcohol-Induced Liver Injury and Hepatic Stellate Cell Activation. Am J Pathol 188:640-655 (2018). PubMed: 29305319
- Duan ZZ et al. Protease activated receptor 1 (PAR1) enhances Src-mediated tyrosine phosphorylation of NMDA receptor in intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH). Sci Rep 6:29246 (2016). PubMed: 27385592
- Yosef E et al. Do Src Kinase and Caveolin Interact Directly with Na,K-ATPase? J Biol Chem 291:11736-50 (2016). PubMed: 27022017
- Nakamura S et al. Novel roles for LIX1L in promoting cancer cell proliferation through ROS1-mediated LIX1L phosphorylation. Sci Rep 5:13474 (2015). PubMed: 26310847
- Debreuil J et al. Molecular Cloning and Characterization of First Organic Matrix Protein from Sclerites of Red Coral, Corallium rubrum. J Biol Chem 287:19367-76 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22505718
- Zhong Z et al. Protein S protects neurons from excitotoxic injury by activating the TAM receptor Tyro3-phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-Akt pathway through its sex hormone-binding globulin-like region. J Neurosci 30:15521-34 (2010). IP . PubMed: 21084607
- Moya A et al. Carbonic anhydrase in the scleractinian coral Stylophora pistillata: characterization, localization, and role in biomineralization. J Biol Chem 283:25475-84 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18617510