Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Phosphotyrosine (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Phosphotyrosine antibody (HRP)
See all Phosphotyrosine primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Phosphotyrosine (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule conjugated to KLH.
- Use Vanadium treated cell culture (30 min) for Western Blotting and Tyrosine-phosphorylated peptide for ELISA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesImmunoaffinity chromatography with phosphotyrosine-agarose.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9329 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe phosphorylation of specific tyrosine residues has been shown to be a primary mechanism of signal transduction during normal mitogenesis, cell cycle progression and oncogenic transformation, its role in other areas such as differentiation and gap junction communication, is a matter of active and ongoing research. Antibodies that specifically recognize phosphorylated tyrosine residues have proved to be invaluable to the study of tyrosine phosphorylated proteins and the biochemical pathways in which they function.
ab9329 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- McLaughlin NJ et al. Platelet-Activating Factor-Mediated Endosome Formation Causes Membrane Translocation of p67phox and p40phox That Requires Recruitment and Activation of p38 MAPK, Rab5a, and Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase in Human Neutrophils. J Immunol 180:8192-203 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18523285