Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y388] to PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma/PI3K-gamma
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameAnti-PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma/PI3K-gamma antibody [Y388]
See all PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma/PI3K-gamma primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y388] to PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma/PI3K-gamma
This antibody is specific for PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma/PI3K-gamma.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma/PI3K-gamma aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Epitopeab32089 reacts with an epitope located in the N terminal region of PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma/PI3K-gamma
- WB: HepG2 cell lysate.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 126 kDa.
1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 126 kDa.
Function3-phosphorylates the cellular phosphoinositide PtdIns-4,5-biphosphate (PtdIns(4,5)P2) to produce PtdIns-3, 4,5-triiphosphate (PtdIns(3,4,5)P3). Links G-protein coupled receptor activation to the secondary messenger PtdIns(3,4,5)P3 production.
Tissue specificityPancreas, skeletal muscle, liver and heart.
PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit gamma antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit gamma isoform antibody
Anti-PI 3 Kinase catalytic subunit gamma/PI3K-gamma antibody [Y388] (ab32089) at 1/1000 dilution (Purified) + HepG2 (Human hepatocellular carcinoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysates at 15 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 126 kDa
Observed band size: 110 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab32089 has been referenced in 67 publications.
- Hu Y et al. Long noncoding RNA TMPO-AS1/miR-126-5p/BRCC3 axis accelerates gastric cancer progression and angiogenesis via activating PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 36:1877-1888 (2021). PubMed: 33295056
- Du H et al. miR-139-5p enhances cisplatin sensitivity in non-small cell lung cancer cells by inhibiting cell proliferation and promoting apoptosis via the targeting of Homeobox protein Hox-B2. Mol Med Rep 23:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33300085
- Ren Y et al. miR-126-5p regulates H9c2 cell proliferation and apoptosis under hypoxic conditions by targeting IL-17A. Exp Ther Med 21:67 (2021). PubMed: 33365067
- Jiang M et al. Hypoxic exposure activates the B cell-specific Moloney murine leukaemia virus integration site 1/PI3K/Akt axis and promotes EMT in leukaemia stem cells. Oncol Lett 21:98 (2021). PubMed: 33376531
- Wang L et al. LncRNA BCYRN1-induced autophagy enhances asparaginase resistance in extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma. Theranostics 11:925-940 (2021). PubMed: 33391513