Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody
See all PI 3 Kinase p110 delta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
SpecificityBinds to a 110 Kd protein. Not likely to cross react with other isoforms due to sequence dissimilarity.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1678 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in leukocytes.
PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation on Ser-1039 results in the almost complete inactivation of the lipid kinase activity.
- Information by UniProt
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit delta antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta isoform antibody
- APDS antibody
ICC/IF image of ab1678 stained HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 minutes) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1 hour to permeabilize the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab1678, 1 µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1 hour. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43 µM.
ab1678 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Nieuwenhuis B et al. PI 3-kinase delta enhances axonal PIP3 to support axon regeneration in the adult CNS. EMBO Mol Med 12:e11674 (2020). PubMed: 32558386
- Romeo V et al. Effects of PI3K Inhibition on Afucosylated Antibody-Driven Fc?RIIIa Events and Phospho-S6 Activity in NK Cells. J Immunol 203:137-147 (2019). PubMed: 31092639
- Shin YJ et al. PIP4K2A as a negative regulator of PI3K in PTEN-deficient glioblastoma. J Exp Med 216:1120-1134 (2019). PubMed: 30898893
- Mei XL & Zhong S Long noncoding RNA LINC00520 prevents the progression of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma through the inactivation of the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway by downregulating EGFR. Chin Med J (Engl) 132:454-465 (2019). PubMed: 30707166
- Feng Z et al. CD40L inhibits cell growth of THP-1 cells by suppressing the PI3K/Akt pathway. Onco Targets Ther 12:3011-3017 (2019). PubMed: 31114244