Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody
See all PI 3 Kinase p110 delta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide within Human PI 3 Kinase p110 delta (internal sequence). The exact sequence is proprietary. Gene Accession: NP_005017
Database link: O00329
- IHC-P: Human breast cancer tissue and Human brain tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab200372 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/20 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in leukocytes.
PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation on Ser-1039 results in the almost complete inactivation of the lipid kinase activity.
- Information by UniProt
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit delta antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta isoform antibody
- APDS antibody
ab200372 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Goulielmaki E et al. Pharmacological inactivation of the PI3K p110d prevents breast tumour progression by targeting cancer cells and macrophages. Cell Death Dis 9:678 (2018). PubMed: 29880805