Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR386] to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody [EPR386]
See all PI 3 Kinase p110 delta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR386] to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PI 3 Kinase p110 delta aa 200-300. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: Jurkat, Raji, K562, RAW 264.7, Rat brain, Rat kidney and Rat spleen lysates. ICC/IF: RAW264.7 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 59% PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109006 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in leukocytes.
PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation on Ser-1039 results in the almost complete inactivation of the lipid kinase activity.
- Information by UniProt
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit delta antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta isoform antibody
- APDS antibody
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence analysis of RAW264.7 (Mouse Abelson murine leukemia virus-induced tumor macrophage) cells labeling PI 3 Kinase p110 delta with Purified ab109006 at 1:150 dilution (9.8 µg/ml). Cells were fixed in 100% Methanol and permeabilized with none. Cells were counterstained with Ab195889 Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Microtubule Marker (Alexa Fluor®594) 1:200 (2.5 µg/ml). Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor®488, ab150077) was used as the secondary antibody at 1:1000 (2 µg/ml) dilution. DAPI nuclear counterstain. PBS instead of the primary antibody was used as the secondary antibody only control.
All lanes : Anti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody [EPR386] (ab109006) at 1.5 µg/ml (purified)
Lane 1 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma B lymphocyte) whole cell lysates
Lane 2 : RAW264.7 (Mouse Abelson murine leukemia virus-induced tumor macrophage) whole cell lysates
Lane 3 : Rat spleen lysates
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 119 kDa
Blocking and diluting buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Lane 1: Wild type HAP1 whole cell lysate (40 µg)
Lane 2: PIK3CD knockout HAP1 whole cell lysate (40 µg)
Lane 3: Jurkat whole cell lysate (40 µg)
Lane 4: K562 whole cell lysate (40 µg)
Lanes 1 - 4: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab109006 observed at 120 kDa. Red - loading control, ab8245, observed at 37 kDa.
Unpurified ab109006 was shown to specifically react with PIK3CD in wild-type HAP1 cells. No band was observed when PIK3CD knockout samples were used. Wild-type and PIK3CD knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. Ab109006 and ab8245 (Mouse anti GAPDH loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1/1000 dilution and 1/10,000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed (ab216773) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed (ab216776) secondary antibodies at 1/10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature before imaging.
All lanes : Anti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody [EPR386] (ab109006) at 1/1000 dilution (Unpurified)
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 4 : RAW 264.7 cell lysate
Lane 5 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 6 : Rat kidney tissue lysate
Lane 7 : Rat spleen tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 119 kDa
ab109006 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Li Y et al. Protective effect of CTRP6 on cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury by attenuating inflammation, oxidative stress and apoptosis in PC12 cells. Mol Med Rep 22:344-352 (2020). PubMed: 32377750
- Cui C et al. Znhit1 inhibits breast cancer by up-regulating PTEN to deactivate the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. Life Sci 224:204-211 (2019). PubMed: 30928405
- Yao Y et al. Knockdown of long noncoding RNA Malat1 aggravates hypoxia-induced cardiomyocyte injury by targeting miR-217. Adv Clin Exp Med 28:719-728 (2019). PubMed: 30843674
- Li X et al. Long non-coding RNA H19 knockdown inhibits the cell viability and promotes apoptosis of thyroid cancer cells through regulating the PI3K/AKT pathway. Exp Ther Med 18:1863-1869 (2019). PubMed: 31410148
- Wang L et al. Exosomes derived from pancreatic cancer cells induce insulin resistance in C2C12 myotube cells through the PI3K/Akt/FoxO1 pathway. Sci Rep 7:5384 (2017). PubMed: 28710412
- Li Q et al. Phosphoinositide 3-kinase p110d mediates estrogen- and FSH-stimulated ovarian follicle growth. Mol Endocrinol 27:1468-82 (2013). PubMed: 23820902
- Le Floc'h A et al. Annular PIP3 accumulation controls actin architecture and modulates cytotoxicity at the immunological synapse. J Exp Med 210:2721-37 (2013). PubMed: 24190432