Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [Y387] to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IP
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody [Y387]
See all PI 3 Kinase p110 delta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y387] to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
Specificityab32401 recognises PI3-Kinases (PI3-Ks).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PI 3 Kinase p110 delta aa 250-350. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899) and HeLa cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32401 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in leukocytes.
PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation on Ser-1039 results in the almost complete inactivation of the lipid kinase activity.
- Information by UniProt
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit delta antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta isoform antibody
- APDS antibody
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody [Y387] (ab32401) at 1/500 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size: 119 kDa
Observed band size: 110 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab32401 at 1/250 dilution.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab32401 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Compagno M et al. Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase d blockade increases genomic instability in B cells. Nature 542:489-493 (2017). PubMed: 28199309
- Milara J et al. Non-neuronal cholinergic system contributes to corticosteroid resistance in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. Respir Res 17:145 (2016). IP ; Human . PubMed: 27825347
- Mendizabal-Zubiaga J et al. Cannabinoid CB1 Receptors Are Localized in Striated Muscle Mitochondria and Regulate Mitochondrial Respiration. Front Physiol 7:476 (2016). IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 27826249
- Kitatani K et al. Ceramide limits phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase C2ß-controlled cell motility in ovarian cancer: potential of ceramide as a metastasis-suppressor lipid. Oncogene 35:2801-12 (2016). PubMed: 26364609
- Peng J et al. Phosphoinositide 3-kinase p110d promotes lumen formation through the enhancement of apico-basal polarity and basal membrane organization. Nat Commun 6:5937 (2015). PubMed: 25583025