Product nameAnti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody [Y387]
See all PI 3 Kinase p110 delta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y387] to PI 3 Kinase p110 delta
Specificityab32401 recognises PI3-Kinases (PI3-Ks).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PI 3 Kinase p110 delta aa 250-350. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899) and HeLa cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32401 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in leukocytes.
PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation on Ser-1039 results in the almost complete inactivation of the lipid kinase activity.
- Information by UniProt
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit delta antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta isoform antibody
- APDS antibody
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p110 delta antibody [Y387] (ab32401) at 1/500 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size: 119 kDa
Observed band size: 110 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells using ab32401 at 1/250 dilution.
This product has been referenced in:
- Milara J et al. Non-neuronal cholinergic system contributes to corticosteroid resistance in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. Respir Res 17:145 (2016). IP ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 27825347) »
- Mendizabal-Zubiaga J et al. Cannabinoid CB1 Receptors Are Localized in Striated Muscle Mitochondria and Regulate Mitochondrial Respiration. Front Physiol 7:476 (2016). IP ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 27826249) »