Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PI9-17] to PI-9
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-PI-9 antibody [PI9-17]
See all PI-9 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PI9-17] to PI-9
SpecificityAb36624 recognises Proteinase Inhibitor 9, as well as Proteinase Inhibitor 9 complexed to granzyme B. It shows no cross reactivity with other homologous serpins (PI6, PI8 and PAI2) was observed.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human PI-9.
- WB: YT-Indy cells (a natural killer leukemia cell line).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.7% BSA
serum free culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36624 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 42, 67 kDa.
Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionGranzyme B inhibitor.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family. Ov-serpin subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- CAP 3 antibody
- CAP-3 antibody
- CAP3 antibody
ab36624 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- El Haddad N et al. The novel role of SERPINB9 in cytotoxic protection of human mesenchymal stem cells. J Immunol 187:2252-60 (2011). Human . PubMed: 21795594