Product nameAnti-PI3 Kinase p110 beta antibody [Y384]
See all PI3 Kinase p110 beta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y384] to PI3 Kinase p110 beta
Specificityab32569 recognises PI3-Kinases (PI3-Ks).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC or IHC
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide within Human PI3 Kinase p110 beta. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899).
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32569 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa).|
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionPhosphorylates PtdIns, PtdIns4P and PtdIns(4,5)P2 with a preference for PtdIns(4,5)P2.
Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously.
PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit beta antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit beta isoform antibody
- DKFZp779K1237 antibody
Lane 1: Wild-type HAP1 cell lysate (40 µg)
Lane 2: PI3 Kinase p110 beta knockout HAP1 cell lysate (40 µg)
Lane 3: Jurkat cell lysate (40 µg)
Lane 4: K562 cell lysate (40 µg)
Lanes 1 - 4: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab32569 observed at 125 kDa. Red - loading control, ab8245, observed at 37 kDa.
ab32569 was shown to recognize PI3 Kinase p110 beta when PI3 Kinase p110 beta knockout samples were used, along with additional cross-reactive bands. Wild-type and PI3 Kinase p110 beta knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. Ab32569 and ab8245 (loading control to GAPDH) were diluted at 1/500 and 1/10,000 dilution respectively and incubated overnight at 4C. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preadsorbed (ab216773) and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preadsorbed (ab216776) secondary antibodies at 1/10,000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
Anti-PI3 Kinase p110 beta antibody [Y384] (ab32569) at 1/500 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size: 123 kDa
Observed band size: 110 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This product has been referenced in:
- Li P et al. Expression and Comparison of Cbl-b in Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma. Med Sci Monit 24:623-635 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29384143) »
- Yang Y et al. Microarray pathway analysis indicated that mitogen-activated protein kinase/extracellular signal-regulated kinase and insulin growth factor 1 signaling pathways were inhibited by small interfering RNA against AT-rich interactive domain 1A in endometrial cancer. Oncol Lett 15:1829-1838 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29399196) »