For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3420? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3420 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Matsunaga K et al. Rab2a and Rab27a cooperatively regulate the transition from granule maturation to exocytosis through the dual effector Noc2. J Cell Sci 130:541-550 (2017).
- Rajgor D et al. The PICK1 Ca2+sensor modulatesN-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) receptor-dependent microRNA-mediated translational repression in neurons. J Biol Chem 292:9774-9786 (2017).
- Fiuza M et al. PICK1 regulates AMPA receptor endocytosis via direct interactions with AP2 a-appendage and dynamin. J Cell Biol 216:3323-3338 (2017).
- Kunde SA et al. Protein kinase C regulates AMPA receptor auxiliary protein Shisa9/CKAMP44 through interactions with neuronal scaffold PICK1. FEBS Open Bio 7:1234-1245 (2017).
- Koszegi Z et al. Endocytosis and lysosomal degradation of GluA2/3 AMPARs in response to oxygen/glucose deprivation in hippocampal but not cortical neurons. Sci Rep 7:12318 (2017).
- Mignogna ML et al. The intellectual disability protein RAB39B selectively regulates GluA2 trafficking to determine synaptic AMPAR composition. Nat Commun 6:6504 (2015).
- Ma TM et al. Pathogenic disruption of DISC1-serine racemase binding elicits schizophrenia-like behavior via D-serine depletion. Mol Psychiatry : (2012).
- Thorsen TS et al. Identification of a small-molecule inhibitor of the PICK1 PDZ domain that inhibits hippocampal LTP and LTD. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:413-8 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"