Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PIG3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PIG3 antibody
See all PIG3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIG3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey
- Recombinant Human PIG3 protein (ab95857) can be used as a positive control in WB. This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Caco2, A549, WI-38, SW480, TE671, Human Lung Tissue, Human Skeletal Muscle Tissue, Human Colon Tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64798 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
FunctionMay be involved in the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS). Has low NADPH-dependent naphtoquinone reductase activity, with a preference for 1,2-naphtoquinone over 1,4-naphtoquinone. Has low NADPH-dependent diamine reductase activity (in vitro).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family. Quinone oxidoreductase subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- p53 induced gene 3 protein antibody
- p53-induced gene 3 protein antibody
- Putative quinone oxidoreductase antibody
All lanes : Anti-PIG3 antibody (ab64798) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Caco 2 whole cell lysate (ab3950)
Lane 2 : A549 (Human lung adenocarcinoma epithelial cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : WI38 (Human lung fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : SW480 (Human colon adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 6 : Lung (Human) Tissue Lysate
Lane 7 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29330)
Lane 8 : Human colon tissue lysate - total protein (ab30051)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
Observed band size: 35 kDa
Exposure time: 2 minutes
ab64798 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Mungamuri SK et al. Ash2L enables P53-dependent apoptosis by favoring stable transcription pre-initiation complex formation on its pro-apoptotic target promoters. Oncogene 0:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25023704
- Kracikova M et al. A threshold mechanism mediates p53 cell fate decision between growth arrest and apoptosis. Cell Death Differ 20:576-88 (2013). PubMed: 23306555
- Mungamuri SK et al. p53-mediated heterochromatin reorganization regulates its cell fate decisions. Nat Struct Mol Biol 19:478-84, S1 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22466965