Product nameAnti-PIG3 antibody
See all PIG3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PIG3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey
- Recombinant Human PIG3 protein (ab95857) can be used as a positive control in WB. This antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Caco2, A549, WI-38, SW480, TE671, Human Lung Tissue, Human Skeletal Muscle Tissue, Human Colon Tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64798 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
FunctionMay be involved in the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS). Has low NADPH-dependent naphtoquinone reductase activity, with a preference for 1,2-naphtoquinone over 1,4-naphtoquinone. Has low NADPH-dependent diamine reductase activity (in vitro).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family. Quinone oxidoreductase subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- p53 induced gene 3 protein antibody
- p53-induced gene 3 protein antibody
- Putative quinone oxidoreductase antibody
All lanes : Anti-PIG3 antibody (ab64798) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 :
Caco 2 whole cell lysate (ab3950)
Lane 2 : A549 (Human lung adenocarcinoma epithelial cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : WI38 (Human lung fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : SW480 (Human colon adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 6 : Lung (Human) Tissue Lysate
Lane 7 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29330)
Lane 8 : Human colon tissue lysate - total protein (ab30051)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
Observed band size: 35 kDa
Exposure time: 2 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Mungamuri SK et al. Ash2L enables P53-dependent apoptosis by favoring stable transcription pre-initiation complex formation on its pro-apoptotic target promoters. Oncogene 0:N/A (2014). Read more (PubMed: 25023704) »
- Kracikova M et al. A threshold mechanism mediates p53 cell fate decision between growth arrest and apoptosis. Cell Death Differ 20:576-88 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23306555) »