Publishing research using ab76309? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76309 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Nechama M et al. The IL-33-PIN1-IRAK-M axis is critical for type 2 immunity in IL-33-induced allergic airway inflammation. Nat Commun 9:1603 (2018). PubMed: 29686383
- Xu T et al. Loss of Pin1 Suppresses Hedgehog-Driven Medulloblastoma Tumorigenesis. Neoplasia 19:216-225 (2017). PubMed: 28167297
- Ezratty EJ et al. A Presenilin-2-ARF4 trafficking axis modulates Notch signaling during epidermal differentiation. J Cell Biol 214:89-101 (2016). PubMed: 27354375
- Guito J et al. The cellular peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerase Pin1 regulates reactivation of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus from latency. J Virol 88:547-58 (2014). IP . PubMed: 24173213
- Ma SL et al. Prolyl isomerase Pin1 promotes amyloid precursor protein (APP) turnover by inhibiting glycogen synthase kinase-3ß (GSK3ß) activity: novel mechanism for Pin1 to protect against Alzheimer disease. J Biol Chem 287:6969-73 (2012). IP ; Human . PubMed: 22184106
- Krishnan N et al. The prolyl isomerase Pin1 targets stem-loop binding protein (SLBP) to dissociate the SLBP-histone mRNA complex linking histone mRNA decay with SLBP ubiquitination. Mol Cell Biol 32:4306-22 (2012). PubMed: 22907757