Publishing research using ab36764? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab36764 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Jacobs DI et al. piRNA-8041 is downregulated in human glioblastoma and suppresses tumor growth in vitro and in vivo. Oncotarget 9:37616-37626 (2018). PubMed: 30701019
- Feng D et al. Piwil2 is reactivated by HPV oncoproteins and initiates cell reprogramming via epigenetic regulation during cervical cancer tumorigenesis. Oncotarget 7:64575-64588 (2016). IP ; Human . PubMed: 27602489
- Fu Q et al. Mutations in the MOV10L1 ATP Hydrolysis Motif Cause piRNA Biogenesis Failure and Male Sterility in Mice. Biol Reprod 95:103 (2016). PubMed: 27655786
- Zhou J et al. STK31/TDRD8, a germ cell-specific factor, is dispensable for reproduction in mice. PLoS One 9:e89471 (2014). IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24586802
- Castañeda J et al. Reduced pachytene piRNAs and translation underlie spermiogenic arrest in Maelstrom mutant mice. EMBO J N/A:N/A (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 25063675
- Zheng K & Wang PJ Blockade of pachytene piRNA biogenesis reveals a novel requirement for maintaining post-meiotic germline genome integrity. PLoS Genet 8:e1003038 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23166510
- Yabuta Y et al. TDRD5 is required for retrotransposon silencing, chromatoid body assembly, and spermiogenesis in mice. J Cell Biol 192:781-95 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 21383078
- Zheng K et al. Mouse MOV10L1 associates with Piwi proteins and is an essential component of the Piwi-interacting RNA (piRNA) pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:11841-6 (2010). WB, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20534472
- Wu Q et al. Expression of the Argonaute protein PiwiL2 and piRNAs in adult mouse mesenchymal stem cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 396:915-20 (2010). ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 20460113
- Aravin AA et al. Cytoplasmic compartmentalization of the fetal piRNA pathway in mice. PLoS Genet 5:e1000764 (2009). ICC/IF, Electron Microscopy ; Mouse . PubMed: 20011505
- Ma L et al. GASZ is essential for male meiosis and suppression of retrotransposon expression in the male germline. PLoS Genet 5:e1000635 (2009). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19730684