Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP2606Y] to PKA alpha/beta/gamma (catalytic subunit) (phospho T197) - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Dot blot
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-PKA alpha/beta/gamma (catalytic subunit) (phospho T197) antibody [EP2606Y] - BSA and Azide free
See all PKA alpha/beta/gamma (catalytic subunit) primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP2606Y] to PKA alpha/beta/gamma (catalytic subunit) (phospho T197) - BSA and Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, Dot blotmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or ICC
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PKA alpha/beta/gamma (catalytic subunit) aa 150-250 (phospho T197). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: HeLa cell lysate treated with calyculin A.
ab227848 is the carrier-free version of ab75991. This format is designed for use in antibody labeling, including fluorochromes, metal isotopes, oligonucleotides, enzymes.
Our carrier-free formats are supplied in a buffer free of BSA, sodium azide and glycerol for higher conjugation efficiency.
Use our conjugation kits for antibody conjugates that are ready-to-use in as little as 20 minutes with <1 minute hands-on-time and 100% antibody recovery: available for fluorescent dyes, HRP, biotin and gold.
ab227848 is compatible with the Maxpar® Antibody Labeling Kit from Fluidigm.
Maxpar® is a trademark of Fluidigm Canada Inc.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab227848 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use of HRP-conjugated or polymerized HRP secondary antibodies recommended, stronger signals have been found using the polymerized HRP secondary.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- cAMP dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit alpha antibody
- cAMP dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit beta antibody
- cAMP dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit gamma antibody
Dot blot analysis of various peptides labelling PKA gamma (catalytic subunit) (phospho T197) with ab75991 at a dilution of 1/1000. ab97051, a peroxidase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) was used as the secondary antibody (1/100000).
Lane 1 - PKA alpha/beta/gamma (catalytic subunit) (pT197) phospho peptide.
Lane 2 - PKA alpha/beta/gamma (catalytic subunit) non-phospho peptide.
Lane 3 - PRKX/Y (pT203) phospho peptide.
Lane 4 - PRKX/Y non-phospho peptide.
Blocking and dilution buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Exposure time: 3 minutes.
This data was developed using the same antibody clone in a different buffer formulation containing PBS, BSA, glycerol, and sodium azide (ab75991).
This IHC data was generated using the same anti- phospho PKA alpha/beta/gamma antibody clone, EP2606Y, in a different buffer formulation (cat# ab75991).
ab75991, at a 1/100 dilution, staining PKA gamma (catalytic subunit) in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab227848 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ni S et al. Sensory innervation in porous endplates by Netrin-1 from osteoclasts mediates PGE2-induced spinal hypersensitivity in mice. Nat Commun 10:5643 (2019). PubMed: 31822662
- Li J et al. Linarin promotes osteogenic differentiation by activating the BMP-2/RUNX2 pathway via protein kinase A signaling. Int J Mol Med 37:901-10 (2016). PubMed: 26935542
- Ferdaus MZ et al. SPAK and OSR1 play essential roles in potassium homeostasis through actions on the distal convoluted tubule. J Physiol 594:4945-66 (2016). PubMed: 27068441
- Han YS et al. Human heart failure is accompanied by altered protein kinase A subunit expression and post-translational state. Arch Biochem Biophys 538:25-33 (2013). PubMed: 23942052
- Fonseca SG et al. Wolfram syndrome 1 and adenylyl cyclase 8 interact at the plasma membrane to regulate insulin production and secretion. Nat Cell Biol 14:1105-12 (2012). PubMed: 22983116
- Li Y et al. STAT1, STAT6 and adenosine 3',5'-cyclic monophosphate (cAMP) signaling drive SOCS3 expression in inactive ulcerative colitis. Mol Med 18:1412-9 (2012). PubMed: 23154639
- Niculescu LS et al. Apolipoprotein A-I stimulates cholesteryl ester transfer protein and apolipoprotein E secretion from lipid-loaded macrophages; the role of NF-?B and PKA signaling pathways. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 415:497-502 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22056562