Publishing research using ab4124? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4124 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Yan J et al. Increased constitutive activation of NF-?B p65 (RelA) in peripheral blood cells of patients with progressive multiple sclerosis. J Neuroimmunol 320:111-116 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29655870
- Chao H et al. Activation of bradykinin B2 receptor induced the inflammatory responses of cytosolic phospholipase A2 after the early traumatic brain injury. Biochim Biophys Acta N/A:N/A (2018). WB . PubMed: 29894755
- Li Y et al. Mechanism of the protective effects of the combined treatment with rhynchophylla total alkaloids and sinapine thiocyanate against a prothrombotic state caused by vascular endothelial cell inflammatory damage. Exp Ther Med 13:3081-3088 (2017). PubMed: 28587383
- Griffon A et al. Integrative analysis of public ChIP-seq experiments reveals a complex multi-cell regulatory landscape. Nucleic Acids Res 43:e27 (2015). PubMed: 25477382
- Li L et al. Hippocampal protein kinase C family members in spatial memory retrieval in the mouse. Behav Brain Res 258C:202-207 (2013). PubMed: 24075976
- Yeung PK et al. Targeted over-expression of endothelin-1 in astrocytes leads to more severe brain damage and vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage. BMC Neurosci 14:131 (2013). WB, ICC ; Mouse . PubMed: 24156724
- McCary CA et al. Vitamin E isoforms directly bind PKCa and differentially regulate activation of PKCa. Biochem J 441:189-98 (2012). PubMed: 21933153
- Marín-Vicente C et al. The PtdIns(4,5)P2 ligand itself influences the localization of PKCalpha in the plasma membrane of intact living cells. J Mol Biol 377:1038-52 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18304574
- López-Nicolás R et al. Molecular mechanisms of PKCalpha localization and activation by arachidonic acid. The C2 domain also plays a role. J Mol Biol 357:1105-20 (2006). PubMed: 16476439