Publishing research using ab71558? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab71558 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Su Q et al. Hippocampal Protein Kinase C Gamma Signaling Mediates the Impairment of Spatial Learning and Memory in Prenatally Stressed Offspring Rats. Neuroscience 414:186-199 (2019). PubMed: 31283971
- Katreddy RR et al. Targeted reduction of the EGFR protein, but not inhibition of its kinase activity, induces mitophagy and death of cancer cells through activation of mTORC2 and Akt. Oncogenesis 7:5 (2018). PubMed: 29358623
- Du B et al. CD4+ aß T cell infiltration into the leptomeninges of lumbar dorsal roots contributes to the transition from acute to chronic mechanical allodynia after adult rat tibial nerve injuries. J Neuroinflammation 15:81 (2018). PubMed: 29544518
- Liu Y et al. Characterization of Axon Damage, Neurological Deficits, and Histopathology in Two Experimental Models of Intracerebral Hemorrhage. Front Neurosci 12:928 (2018). PubMed: 30618557
- Sánchez-Blázquez P et al. Sigma 1 Receptor Antagonists Inhibit Manic-Like Behaviors in Two Congenital Strains of Mice. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 21:938-948 (2018). PubMed: 29860313
- Chopra R et al. Protein kinase C activity is a protective modifier of Purkinje neuron degeneration in cerebellar ataxia. Hum Mol Genet 27:1396-1410 (2018). PubMed: 29432535
- Cohen Y & Wilson DA Task-Correlated Cortical Asymmetry and Intra- and Inter-Hemispheric Separation. Sci Rep 7:14602 (2017). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 29097760
- Luo T et al. Lck Inhibits Heat Shock Protein 65-Mediated Reverse Cholesterol Transport in T Cells. J Immunol 197:3861-3870 (2016). PubMed: 27742830
- Liu Y et al. Mutations in the microtubule-associated protein 1A (Map1a) gene cause Purkinje cell degeneration. J Neurosci 35:4587-98 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 25788676
- Mukhopadhyay P et al. MUC4 overexpression augments cell migration and metastasis through EGFR family proteins in triple negative breast cancer cells. PLoS One 8:e54455 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23408941
- Schmidt HD et al. Stimulation of mGluR5 in the accumbens shell promotes cocaine seeking by activating PKC gamma. J Neurosci 33:14160-9 (2013). PubMed: 23986250
- Huang L et al. Ketamine potentiates hippocampal neurodegeneration and persistent learning and memory impairment through the PKC?-ERK signaling pathway in the developing brain. Brain Res 1476:164-71 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22985497