Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PLAC8
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PLAC8 antibody
See all PLAC8 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLAC8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen, corresponding to amino acids 1-115 of Human PLAC8. (Q9NZF1)
- Human tonsil tissue. RT-4 cell lysate. Human liver and tonsil tissue lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122652 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.4 µg/ml.|
Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in plasmacytoid dendritic cells. High expression in spleen, lymph nodes, peripheral blood leukocytes, and bone marrow, with lower expression in thymus, appendix, and fetal liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cornifelin family.
- Information by UniProt
- C15 antibody
- Onzin antibody
- PLAC8 antibody
ab122652 at 1/200 dilution staining PLAC8 in paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-PLAC8 antibody (ab122652) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil tissue lysate
Developed using the ECL technique.
ab122652 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Hung CS et al. Expression pattern of placenta specific 8 and keratin 20 in different types of gastrointestinal cancer. Mol Med Rep 21:659-666 (2020). PubMed: 31974611
- Huang CC et al. Gut butyrate-producing organisms correlate to Placenta Specific 8 protein: Importance to colorectal cancer progression. J Adv Res 22:7-20 (2020). PubMed: 31956438
- Blue EK et al. Epigenetic Regulation of Placenta-Specific 8 Contributes to Altered Function of Endothelial Colony-Forming Cells Exposed to Intrauterine Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes 64:2664-75 (2015). PubMed: 25720387