Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8264] to Placental lactogen
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-Placental lactogen antibody [EPR8264]
See all Placental lactogen primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8264] to Placental lactogen
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Placental lactogen aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human placenta, NTERA2/D1 and JAR lysates; JAR cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 2.30 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).|
RelevanceFunction: Produced only during pregnancy and is involved in stimulating lactation, fetal growth and metabolism. Does not interact with GHR but only activates PRLR through zinc-induced dimerization. Similarity: Belongs to the somatotropin/prolactin family.
- Choriomammotropin antibody
- Chorionic somatomammotropin A antibody
- chorionic somatomammotropin B antibody
All lanes : Anti-Placental lactogen antibody [EPR8264] (ab133772) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human placenta lysate
Lane 2 : NTERA2/D1 lysate
Lane 3 : JAR lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled Goat anti Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 25 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab133772 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Chen Z et al. Rictor/mTORC2 pathway in oocytes regulates folliculogenesis, and its inactivation causes premature ovarian failure. J Biol Chem 290:6387-96 (2015). PubMed: 25564616