Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7523] to PLAGL1 / ZAC
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody [EPR7523]
See all PLAGL1 / ZAC primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7523] to PLAGL1 / ZAC
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human PLAGL1/ ZAC aa 400 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal liver and Human fetal kidney, 293T, HepG2 and SH-SY5Y lysates. Permeabilized HepG2 cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.71 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129063 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionShows weak transcriptional activatory activity. Transcriptional regulator of the type 1 receptor for pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp781P1017 antibody
- Lost on transformation 1 antibody
- Lost on Transformation antibody
All lanes : Anti-PLAGL1 / ZAC antibody [EPR7523] (ab129063) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 5 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 51 kDa
ab129063 at 1/10 dilution staining PLAGL1 / ZAC in permeabilized HepG2 cells by Flow Cytometry (red) or a rabbit IgG negative (green).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab129063 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chu YW et al. The cytotoxic mechanism of epigallocatechin gallate on proliferative HaCaT keratinocytes. J Biomed Sci 24:55 (2017). PubMed: 28810862
- Godlewski J et al. PLAGL1 (ZAC1/LOT1) Expression in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma: Correlations with Disease Progression and Unfavorable Prognosis. Anticancer Res 36:617-24 (2016). PubMed: 26851016
- Godlewski J et al. PLAGL1 protein is differentially expressed in the nephron segments and collecting ducts in human kidney. Folia Histochem Cytobiol 53:96-104 (2015). PubMed: 25823562
- Kowalczyk AE et al. Altered expression of the PLAGL1 (ZAC1/LOT1) gene in colorectal cancer: Correlations to the clinicopathological parameters. Int J Oncol 47:951-62 (2015). PubMed: 26134521
- Iglesias-Platas I et al. Altered expression of the imprinted transcription factor PLAGL1 deregulates a network of genes in the human IUGR placenta. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24993786