Publishing research using ab1006? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab1006 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Song T et al. Integrated Proteomics and Metabolomic Analyses of Plasma Injury Biomarkers in a Serious Brain Trauma Model in Rats. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30791599
- Badawy AA et al. Expression of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor and Transforming Growth Factor Alpha in Cancer Bladder: Schistosomal and Non-Schistosomal. Curr Urol 9:192-201 (2017). PubMed: 28413380
- Liu J et al. Hyperglycemia-induced cerebral hematoma expansion is mediated by plasma kallikrein. Nat Med 17:206-10 (2011). Functional Studies ; Rat . PubMed: 21258336
- Morris KE et al. Autonomic nervous system regulates secretion of anti-inflammatory prohormone SMR1 from rat salivary glands. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 296:C514-24 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19109528
- Gao BB et al. Extracellular carbonic anhydrase mediates hemorrhagic retinal and cerebral vascular permeability through prekallikrein activation. Nat Med 13:181-8 (2007). PubMed: 17259996
- Veloso D Does resistance to endotoxin in primates correlate with levels of plasma prekallikrein? Immunopharmacology 33:374-6 (1996). PubMed: 8856190
- Veloso D et al. Structure, kinetics, and function of human and rhesus plasma prekallikreins are similar. Thromb Haemost 68:526-33 (1992). PubMed: 1455399
- Veloso D & Colman RW Western blot analyses of prekallikrein and its activation products in human plasma. Thromb Haemost 65:382-8 (1991). PubMed: 1711719
- Veloso D et al. A monoclonal anti-human plasma prekallikrein antibody that inhibits activation of prekallikrein by factor XIIa on a surface. Blood 70:1053-62 (1987). PubMed: 2443201