Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab207494 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.|
RelevanceMalaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum remains the major life-threatening parasitic infection in the world. Plasmodium aldolase is an enzyme of the parasite glycolytic pathway expressed by the blood stages of Plasmodium falciparum as well as the non-falciparum malaria parasites. Monoclonal antibodies against Plasmodium aldolase are pan-specific in their reaction and have been used in an immunochromatographic test that targets the pan malarial antigen to rapidly detect malaria cases. CATALYTIC ACTIVITY: D-fructose 1,6-bisphosphate = glycerone phosphate + D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate.
This product has been referenced in:
- Boucher MJ & Yeh E Disruption of Apicoplast Biogenesis by Chemical Stabilization of an Imported Protein Evades the Delayed-Death Phenotype in Malaria Parasites. mSphere 4:N/A (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30674649) »
- Tang Y et al. A mutagenesis screen for essential plastid biogenesis genes in human malaria parasites. PLoS Biol 17:e3000136 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30726238) »