Publishing research using ab38905? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38905 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Istvan ES et al. Plasmodium Niemann-Pick type C1-related protein is a druggable target required for parasite membrane homeostasis. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30888318
- Garten M et al. EXP2 is a nutrient-permeable channel in the vacuolar membrane of Plasmodium and is essential for protein export via PTEX. Nat Microbiol 3:1090-1098 (2018). PubMed: 30150733
- Zanghì G et al. A Specific PfEMP1 Is Expressed in P. falciparum Sporozoites and Plays a Role in Hepatocyte Infection. Cell Rep 22:2951-2963 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29539423
- Gopal NS & Raychaudhuri R Detection of Plasmodium Aldolase Using a Smartphone and Microfluidic Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay. Malar Res Treat 2017:9062514 (2017). ELISA . PubMed: 29057138
- Ganter M et al. Plasmodium falciparum CRK4 directs continuous rounds of DNA replication during schizogony. Nat Microbiol 2:17017 (2017). PubMed: 28211852
- Chen PB et al. Plasmodium falciparum PfSET7: enzymatic characterization and cellular localization of a novel protein methyltransferase in sporozoite, liver and erythrocytic stage parasites. Sci Rep 6:21802 (2016). PubMed: 26902486
- Das S et al. Na+ Influx Induced by New Antimalarials Causes Rapid Alterations in the Cholesterol Content and Morphology of Plasmodium falciparum. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005647 (2016). PubMed: 27227970
- Jeffers V et al. Garcinol Inhibits GCN5-Mediated Lysine Acetyltransferase Activity and Prevents Replication of the Parasite Toxoplasma gondii. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 60:2164-70 (2016). PubMed: 26810649
- Guizetti J et al. Nuclear pores and perinuclear expression sites of var and ribosomal DNA genes correspond to physically distinct regions in Plasmodium falciparum. Eukaryot Cell 12:697-702 (2013). WB ; Plasmodium falciparum . PubMed: 23475702
- Dastidar EG et al. Involvement of Plasmodium falciparum protein kinase CK2 in the chromatin assembly pathway. BMC Biol 10:5 (2012). WB ; Plasmodium falciparum . PubMed: 22293287