Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PLD4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-PLD4 antibody
See all PLD4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PLD4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from C terminal amino acids of Human PLD4.
- K562 cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.88% Sodium chloride
PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab137955 is affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by immunogenic peptide affinity chromatography.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137955 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phospholipase D family.
Contains 2 PLD phosphodiesterase domains.
- Information by UniProt
- C14orf175 antibody
- Choline phosphatase 4 antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
ab137955 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Campos-Garcia L et al. Candida albicans and non-albicans Isolates from Bloodstream Have Different Capacities to Induce Neutrophil Extracellular Traps. J Fungi (Basel) 5:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30939757